Justin Trudeau is scheming up a plot to cling to power by forming a coalition with the NDP. This is the coalition that you cannot afford.
We know that the Trudeau-NDP coalition will mean:
- Higher taxes;
- Bigger deficits;
- And, fewer good-paying jobs.
The last time there was a Liberal-NDP coalition was from October 1972 to July 8, 1974 under Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
In less than two years, the Liberal-NDP coalition:
- Jacked up personal income taxes by 40 per cent.
- Increased taxes on job creators by 66 per cent.
- Raised other taxers by 61 per cent.
- Increased Canada’s total debt by 19 per cent.
Source: Finance Canada Fiscal Reference Tables, September 2019.
Can be viewed at: https://www.fin.gc.ca/frt-trf/2019/frt-trf-19-eng.asp
Now is not the time for a Trudeau-NDP coalition that you can’t afford. Only a Conservative majority government will put more money in your pockets so you can get ahead.